Official government programme legally entrenched in the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013.
- Dual citizenship permitted: no requirement for applicants to relinquish home country citizenship status.
- Fastest turnaround from application to citizenship in approximately 90 days.
- Investment property can be re-sold after 3 years to general public or new programme applicant. Rental yield available in the interim period.
- Grenada citizens may visit the UK, China, and Schengen countries visa free.
- As a Grenadian national, you can travel to approximately 121 countries in the world, for business or pleasure, visa free. The current worldwide ranking for the Grenada passport is Number 39.
- Full citizenship with passport is granted to the applicant and family, and is irrevocable for life.
- Citizenship grants the unconditional and unrestricted right to live, work and travel in and out of Grenada.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada at all to obtain or hold the citizenship and passport.
- Minimal application processing fees.
- No interview, education, or management experience required.
Citizenship-Grenada-Key-Facts ICB 2017-10-14T14:09:47+00:00