ST. KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
The dual citizenship program of Saint Kitts and Nevis, also known as the St Kitts citizenship by investment program was established in 1984, and is the oldest economic citizenship program of its kind. The second passport program is open to individuals of good character who satisfy the due diligence requirements of the program and make a qualifying investment or donation.
- Official government programme enshrined in law by the Saint Christopher and Nevis Citizenship Act 1984.
- Dual citizenship permitted: no requirement for applicants to relinquish home country citizenship status.
- Confidentiality is expressly preserved by law.
- Investment property can be re-sold after 5 years to recoup all or part of the initial investment. Rental yield available in the interim period.
- St. Kitts and Nevis citizens may visit the Schengen countries without a visa for a period of three months within any six month period following the date of first entry into any EU country.
- As a member of the British Commonwealth, travel to approximately 130 countries in the world, including Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK and Europe for business or pleasure, visa free.
- Full citizenship with passport is granted to the applicant and family, and is irrevocable for life.
- Citizenship grants the unconditional and unrestricted right to live, work and travel in and out of St. Kitts and Nevis.
- No requirement to permanently reside in St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Access to international banking institutions, strong asset protection laws and well regulated financial services.
- Stable democratic government and legal system based on English common law.